The carbide-tipped drill bits are premium quality, professional-grade tools manufactured in Germany to the highest industry standards for Simpson Strong-Tie. They are designed to meet precise tolerance requirements and incorporate proprietary features that enhance durability and drilling speed, while improving ease of use.
Fits all current and older SDS-plus® rotohammers from AEG, Black & Decker, Bosch, DeWalt, Hitachi, Hilti, Kango, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Ramset, Red Head, Ryobi and Skil.
- Uniformly brazed carbide inserts result in longer bit life
- Most bits contain a centering tip that facilitates easy spot drilling
- Chromium-nickel-molybdenum steel alloy body ensures hammering quality and extended service life
- Heat-treatment procedures and shot-peened finish increase surface hardness, drilling speed, reduces drill bit wear and improves resistance to bending forces
- Drill bits conform to ANSI Standard B212.15
- Chisel-shaped drill-bit head penetrates the material and directs concrete dust into the multi-flute spiral
- Patented, high-volume, multi-flute spiral quickly channels concrete dust from the hole to improve drilling speed
- 4 x 90° head geometry crushes through rebar and prevents sticking in reinforced concrete