Combining the amazing packability of a Z-Pole with Flicklock® adjustability, the Distance FLZ is an excellent choice for trail runs, steep scrambles and long hikes. The Distance FLZ utilizes BD's lightweight and supportive Distance strap that’s breathable and moisture wicking, making the Distance FLZ a durable, lightweight trekking machine ready for adventure.
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and grip extension with breathable, moisture wicking strap made from recycled materials
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed cone deployment and FlickLock® adjustability
- Aluminum construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Removable low-profile baskets for versatility
- Z-Pole Snow Basket compatible
- On flat ground, the top of the trekking pole handle should be at waist or hip level and your elbow at 90 degrees.
For walking, hiking and backpacking: stability and support matter most. Size up if you're right on a size cusp.
For Running: uphill propulsion matters most. Size down if you're right on a size cusp.