The Traverse Spartan Titanium Split basket is designed for heavy duty and technical rescue with an impressive 11 kN load rating.
The unique Split-Apart feature allows for a completely secure connection between the parts of the stretcher, without the use of pins or tubes sliding into each other. The LocSafe feature allows for quick and easy visual check to ensure connections are secure throughout an operation. A small button stops split apart co-nection from being disengaged during the rescue process.
The top rail is completely exposed which eliminates the need for rescuers to find cut outs and offers unencumbered access for multiple rescuers to grab the rail at any location.
Standard features include a 19.8mm (7/8 inch) top-tube to make it easy to hold onto relative to smaller-tube frames. Four StratLoad™ attachment points make it quick, easy and safer to clip your Litter Bridle into. These attachment points protect the carabiner from wall and rock faces etc.
- Recessed sliding surface on the bottom capable of handling rough terrain and protecting the frame
- Outer shell made of high molecular polyethylene (HMWPE)
- Top rail is completely exposed for easier connectability
- StratLoad™ Feature as Standard
- Split Apart design for greater storage ability
- 7/8” Top Tube – The large Top Tube is very easy to hold onto, especially in long carries, even with the thickest gloves.