The AXIS 11 mm low stretch kernmantel rope is designed for route-setting. It ensures a good grip for easier handling. The EverFlex construction guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time.
- Designed for route-setting
- Standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling
- EverFlex construction: special treatment and weave improve the rope's consistency, offering excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Customization on request:
- option of ordering a rope of a specified length (up to 700 m)
- addition of sewn terminations manufactured on one or both ends, providing a ready-to-use rope. These terminations have a protective sheath that keeps the connector in position and facilitates handling. They are also stronger than a figure-eight knot and meet the EN 353-2 standard (mobile fall arrest system including a flexible anchor line, ASAP + rope).