Sm’D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight and compact and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves, and is available in three locking system versions.
- Great versatility:
- D shape is functional regardless of orientation, meeting multiple uses: attachment of a belay system, a pulley, or on the end of a lanyard...
- Compact and very lightweight
- Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H-shaped cross-section contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system, to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness