Stainless Steel Belay Station with two round rings.
It is particularly popular as it can be used for stances in all disciplines (climbing, mountaineering and canyoning).
The ring is always perpendicular to the rock, which makes it extremely versatile and multi-directional stop
Attention: this product is no longer CE but complies with the EN standard
- Composed by: 2 ROCK Ø10 (art.110), one chain (art.175) and two round 10mm-thick rings (art.177).
- The abseil rings are created in 10mm thick stainless steel.
- Internal ring diameter = 32mm
- The ring is perpendicular to the rock; This is useful when you need to retrieve the rope, as may be sought at any of the two branches of fallen without this being "tweaked" against the rock movement, preventing the recovery.
- To use "stick" the rope inside the top-roping (discomfort mitigated by the absolute security that the same can not "escape" from the anchor).
- No ring wear because the rope is in contact with a surface always different for each dropped.
- This belay station comes at a very competitive price.
- To meet the requirements of the EN 959 the plate is to be used with its Hang Fix. We recommend the use of our Hang Fix stainless M10L (Art.157).
- Consult the technical manual for installation, maintenance, etc.